With the advent of Snapchat, the popularity of nude selfies has skyrocketed. If you want to give your partner a sexy surprise in their inbox, check out our 7 hottest tips for taking the sexiest nude selfies.
- Master the art of the #belfie. A hashtag popularized by celebrities like Jen Selter and Kim Kardashian, a belfie is a selfie for your butt. To take a flattering belfie, try squatting while aiming your camera up toward your butt. This will emphasize the round shape of your perky cheeks.
- Get the lighting right. Lighting can make or break a nude selfie. Almost no one looks good in the harsh fluorescent lighting of many bathrooms, but try turning off the overhead lights while turning on some floor lamps. Soft light will smooth out any imperfections and allow the viewer to focus on your soft curves. Filters can also add a flattering effect; try black and white for a classic pinup look.
- Leave something to the imagination. Try sending an almost-nude selfie. Sensually drape a finger over your nipples, or cup your private parts in your hand for an R-rated selfie that will tantalize your partner and leave them wanting more. This one is especially good for those who want to send a sexy pic but aren’t yet ready to bare it all.
- Top-down. If you take your nude selfie from above, it has the effect of slimming all the right parts of you while giving your partner a fantastic view. Take a top-down nude selfie of your front half by standing up and holding your camera near your face while aiming downward.
- Dick pic/twat shot. Dick pics sometimes get a bad rap from men sending unsolicited pics, but many people love seeing dirty pics of your private parts. If your partner is a dick pic/twat shot enthusiast, try laying down on your bed and snapping a pic while resting your phone on your chest. For added effect, photograph yourself playing with a sex toy like a dildo or a cock ring for a not-so-subtle hint of what’s on your mind.
- Mirror selfie. Mirror nude selfies can be a great way to showcase your whole body without the contortion required for some selfie techniques, but be careful your messy bathroom doesn’t distract from showing off your bangin’ body!
- Selfie stick. Selfie sticks often evoke images of tourists on vacation but there’s a reason they’re so popular. These devices allow you to take a flattering shot from further away than your arm can reach, giving your partner a full view.
Nude selfies can be a fun, sexy way to titillate your partner when you’re not in the same place. Just make sure you’re sending them to someone you trust not to distribute them. As always, contact us for more tips or to tell us how much your partner loved the nude selfie. Happy Snapping!
Sex is bad with my partner. Are we doomed as a couple?
Short answer, maybe. But here’s why. There could be any number of reasons as to why the sex is bad. Any number. To start dwindling down that number, it’s time for a talk. First, you’ll have to get ready for it. Are there things going on in the bedroom that you don’t like? Are there things missing? And don’t be general and just say orgasms. What kinds of things are you into? Have you explored any fetishes? Light t bondage? Toys? Voyeurism or exhibitionism? There are multiple things that you could be into that really get the juices flowing. Consider these. Watch some porn featuring the topics you come up with. Read. Explore yourself. Together.
Communication is a big part of sex when you’re in a relationship. Find out what you both would like to see happen. Find out what works for the two of you together. Sex in a relationship is also give and take. Some nights, it’s about you, some nights it’s about them, and some nights, it’s about both of you. It gives the sex variety without having to change partners or venture too far outside of your comfort zone.
At the beginning, I answered maybe. The only way the answer isn’t a resounding No, your relationship isn’t doomed, is if you aren’t willing to talk about it. It’s best to have the first conversation or few about exploration outside of the actual act. Two people working together to find out what they like can only lead to great memories and wonderful experiences. Take time. Talk. Explore. Feel out things you had never considered. If something doesn’t work for you as a couple, laugh it off and move on to the next thing. Sex is a big part of your relationship, but it’s not the only part. This may just be one of those things that you, as a couple, need to work at. Enjoy the exploration!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to contact us any time!
First dates don’t always run smoothly. It’s easy to become nervous, self-conscious, and overthink the entire situation leading to a dating disaster. While one wants to determine compatibility, it’s not always easy to do so without making it sound like a grand inquisition. Dating should be fun, easy going and exciting. It doesn’t take too long to figure out whether the conversation is on par with pulling teeth, or flows as though you’ve known one another forever. The best preparation is in finding questions that will give insight into one another’s lives, while also bringing about flirtation, laughter and an overall good time! Not sure where to begin? Here are ten questions for breaking the ice on a first date!
1.What do you miss about childhood?
Often people reminisce about childhood, and have fond memories of what it was like to be young. Asking about your date’s childhood will help paint a picture into what activities they were into, what type of person they are, and even what their family life was and is currently like.
2. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
It’s important to introduce some silliness on your date. It can’t be all questions and answers. Talking about most embarrassing moments will not only make you aware of some of the crazy things your date has done, but will also open a door to sharing funny stories which makes for great conversation.
3. Where is the most amazing place you’ve ever been?
Why wouldn’t one want to share the most beautiful, exciting place they’ve ever visited? This will not only give you an idea of whether they enjoy traveling, but it will also tell you if they are a beach lover, mountain climber, history buff ETC.
4. Do you like cooking or absolutely hate it?
When asked the right way, this can turn into a fun conversation about cooking disasters, or dreams of future home-cooked meals!
5. Where do you work, and do you enjoy what you’re doing?
It’s important not to give your date the idea that you are judging them based on their vocation, but it’s important to talk work. Do they like their job? Do they have dreams of doing something else, or are they content with where they work? Work is typically a big part of a person’s life, so it’s natural to care about what your date does for a living, and whether they are happy or frustrated with it most of the time.
6. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Does your date dream of moving from New York to Florida? Find out where they dream of settling down, and most importantly, why!
7. Do you love animals? Any pets?
People love to talk about their pets, as well as their reasons for not having them. If you’re allergic to cats or dogs, and your date owns a pile of furry friends, it’s smart to get them talking about it from the start. The last thing one wants is to find out later in the relationship that they are sharing a bed with a puppy every night when it’s not something they are comfortable with. In addition, talking about pets often reveals a level of sensitivity.
8. Let’s talk shows. What series are you currently into?
It’s only a matter of time before you are fighting over the remote, cringing through programming you can’t stand. Get to talking about movies, shows, and anything television. You may find out you enjoy the same things, and have a long discussion about story plots and characters, or you may find out that this type of entertainment will never be an agreed upon part of life.
9. What is the absolute worst date you’ve ever been on?
Hopefully your date will not say “this one,” when asking this question! Most people have their fair share of dating blunders, and horror stories. What better way to break the ice than amusing one another with hilarious tales of failed love connections?!
10. What is your favorite pastime?
This is an essential question, and can be worded in many ways, but it’s always smart to determine if someone is a great match by talking about what they enjoy doing in their leisure time. If they adore camping, and hunting, and you’re more the hotel/vegetarian option type, it’s probably not a match made in heaven.
When going on a first date one hopes for witty banter, shared enjoyments, and mutual attraction, it’s not always easy to get the party started. Asking a mixture of funny, generally informative questions is the best way to learn the most about your new date while having an entertaining experience. Looking to bring your intimacy to the next level? Don’t hesitate, contact us!
No matter your age, now is a perfect time to visit a sex store for the first time. Whether you find your perfect toy during this first adventure, you’re bound to learn something about sex toys and discover something about yourself!
They’re Not What They Used to Be
Dark. Dirty. Dingey. Sex toy stores used to be places where you’d pray you wouldn’t run into someone you know. Once inside, your skin might crawl, and employees were sometimes sleazy. No wonder it felt shameful to enter them!
Trying anal for the first time is a lot like “the first time” all over again. A mix of adrenaline and nervousness for what is coming can actually make the act extremely unpleasant… but it doesn’t have to be that way. In fact, one of the best kept bedroom secrets is how much couples enjoy anal penetration.